Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Currently: June

Yes, I'm still alive.  Can you believe that I'm finally posting something.  I stink at this whole blog thing. Oh well, I'll just think of it as when I do blog it's a big present for everyone. :) It has officially been summer for 2 weeks and I am already LOVING IT. And if this is a sign of how fast the summer is going to go then help me hold onto it! I can't believe it's already June.  With that being said I'm linking up with Farley At Oh Boy Fourth Grade for this months linky.  I love these things. Probably my favorite link up - although I really like Five for Friday and the Monday Made it ones, this one might be my favorite month one.


Listening: The husband came home early today with a stomach bug that has had him down and out - I'm not kidding you, we cannot get healthy in my house.  It's disgusting and I have been sanitizing and even using essential oils to rid us of the sickness.  Ryan had strep throat followed by a double ear infection that was so bad it could have burst his ear drum, he was starting to feel better and I came down with the classic "end of the year cold" and now he's got some nasty stomach bug.  So I'm letting him take over the remote for the evening.  Praying he heals and is on the mend quickly!

Loving: It's summer. End of sentence.  Can I get an amen?

Thinking: MEXICO.  At the end of every school year we try to take a trip somewhere to reconnect and relax as a couple.  Not always Mexico but it has been our go to place the last few years.  We are headed to Rivera Maya this year for a week and I am so excited to sit by the beach, read some great books, and get a nice tan on.  We're also going to see the Mayan ruins and possibly swim with some dolphins and snorkel.  We leave in a week and a half!

Wanting: I was outside mowing the lawn today and I realized how unbelievably white I am.  Mexico better bring a nice tan with it because my legs are yucky!  I always slather on the sunscreen in Mexico and with my skin I still manage to get a nice tan. It's great.

Needing: Sitting on my desktop for months now have been products I threw together for my kiddos and for teaching but haven't finished them to post on TPT.  A lot of them just need some things added and maybe changed a little after I tried them in my classroom but it NEEDS TO GET DONE.  So, that's hopefully on the list for the next few weeks and to start some new products for next year!

Summer Loving: First of all, Mexico.  Second big thing we're doing is going to see my all time favorite band, Needtobreathe in Minneapolis with my former youth pastor and his wife, my hot husband, my cousin and his fiancé (which is so weird to write because they JUST got engaged! AHH!) and my lovely sister. It's going to be great. Third, I have such a hard time working on in the school year in the morning because it is SO EARLY. In the summer however I can get up and work out and it be done before 8:30 and it's great.  I love it.  Hoping I can get into a routine so I can keep it up in the school year.  I'm rocking through T25 right now and it is still killing me everyday - but in a good way.

Link up and look at some other people!  Help me get better at my blogging by visiting! Happy summer!

3 comments:

  1. I understand about not posting a lot. I hadn't posted for almost a year! I feel like I just get so busy that blogging gets put off. Enjoy your time in Mexico. I'm a little jealous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mexico sounds amazing! I, as a redhead, would not even be able to get a tan in Mexico. I would still be white but with more freckles. LOL!!!! Enjoy your summer!!
    -Lisa
    Barton's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been really bad about not posting for a while, but I made myself do this month's currently and I'm so excited to be working on the blog again! I told my blog partner we have to freshen it up this summer and keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete