Sunday, February 8, 2015

Sunday Scoop - February 8

I'm linking up with Teaching Trio for the Sunday Scoop. This is a nice little linky that is pretty new to the blogging world but I love reading what everyone is going to be doing on Sunday before the week starts.  We have a short week (HOORAY!) and only have 2.5 days of school before a 5 day break.  I have never been happier.


3 Things I have to do:

  * I have a TON of papers in my teacher bag that need to be graded today.  Reading papers on main idea from last week, opinion writing pieces and some math.  I am however excited to see how my littles have grown in their writing!
  * I just put in our first load of laundry from the week - only 3 more to go!
  * I got up and went grocery shopping and meal planning right away on this Sunday morning.  Went to church last night and the husband is playing drums on worship team this weekend so it was a great morning to grab some coffee and head to a nearly dead grocery store.  I just have a few things to prep - since I'm going to have 3 days off this week I don't feel the need to prep a ton because I will be able to throughout the week. Hooray!

2 Things I Hope to do:

We have one day of conferences left so I'd like to paint my nails and put on a new Jamberry's so they look cute and professional.  Painting my nails is super relaxing to me. I enjoy it.
  * I started a true/false math product last weekend and haven't been working on it this week at all with conferences and pure exhaustion so I'd like to get back to it today and maybe finish it up.


1 Thing I'm Happy to do:

Spend time with my handsome husband is on the top of the list.  We've been together all weekend but I love snuggling up on the couch with him on Sunday's for a nap and some DVR and Netflix watching.  He's fabulous and I love him so.

Have a great week!  Join in on the Sunday Scoop all you teacher friends!



4 comments:

  1. Your weekend sounds a lot like mine! Lots of laundry, paper grading, church, and repainting my nails. I guess all of us teachers spend the weekends doing the same things. :) Enjoy spending time with your hubby!
    Crystal
    www.funandlearningatbba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us teachers do tend to spend it the same! So funny. Thanks for the comment! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm with you on the laundry... finishing up my last load right now. I've got a product to work on and hoping for pedicures later this week with my daughter! Good luck on the laundry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was going to get on that product - and then friends and their cute babies asked us to hang out tonight so the product will have to wait. So fun to have someone comment on my blog that I follow on Instagram! Maybe we can meet in real life someday! :)

      Delete